About the Director, Acquisition Marketing Position
The Director, Acquisition Marketing is a strategic and tactical business leader with extensive experience leveraging technical platforms, customer data, and insights to create campaigns that drive acquisition and retention. Reporting to the CMO, this critical hire is tasked with oversight of demand generation efforts within key verticals, as well as through our partner network. The successful candidate will have direct experience with ABM and database marketing, as well as owned, earned, and paid media programs that produce measurable results.
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
1. Rapid growth company of 20 years maintaining start-up company feel
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
5. Beautiful new HQ building in Boston; easily accessible to the train and free street parking
6. Company that values collaboration and communication
7. Free lunch Fridays at noon and drinks at 3:00pm
8. Dog friendly office – woof!
9. Flexible schedule options to support work/life integration
10. Nine company paid holidays and three weeks paid vacation at date of hire
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers closer together.
We know that in order to do great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success.
Verndale’s services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan with company match are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.