About the Project Coordinator Position
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting Verndale Project Managers with managing and conducting the activities of project team to ensure the timely completion of projects. He or she must familiarize themselves with scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively and successfully help Project Managers coordinate the activities of the team. Under direct supervision of Project Managers, the Project Coordinator will work with information architects, business analysts, web designers, developers, consultants, marketing, and sales to facilitate projects from start to finish.
The Project Coordinator will also have direct client contact, and assist in the management and prioritization of project requests from clients. Verndale’s aggressive growth projections are dependent on a talented, motivated, personable, and innovative staff. If successful and interested, the Project Coordinator may enter directly into the Project Management career track.
Verndale is an Experience Technology Company building powerful, interactive experiences that combine our expertise in strategy, experience design and technology.
Rapidly emerging as the next phase of marketing, Experience Technology is where technology platforms enable uniquely personal online experiences through the confluence of analytics, experience design and strategy. The results for Verndale clients are more qualified opportunities, more passionate brand advocates and higher recognized business value.
By working across disciplines, partnering with the best in the industry and even co-developing with clients, our collaborative style is the key to building remarkable systems that anchor brands, engage customers and deliver business results. Known for and sought after for our ability to take complex data and transform it into beautiful, usable experiences, at Verndale we are constantly evolving to be the leader in experience technology systems.
Learn more about us at www.verndale.com
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
1. Rapid growth company of 15 years maintaining start-up company feel
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
5. Beautiful new HQ building in Boston; easily accessible to the train and free street parking
6. Soon to be 2nd floor will include more collaborative work spaces, a fitness room and game room
7. Free lunch Fridays at noon and drinks at 3:00pm
8. Dog friendly office – woof!
9. Working 9am – 5pm is not frowned upon – we’re a family friendly company
10. Ten company paid holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation at date of hire
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, a profit sharing bonus program and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan with company match are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.